For my YearAbroad starting July 2013.



July 2013 : Paris

September 2013 - March 2014 : Ferrara, Italy

March 2014 - September 2014 : Modena, Italy

12/07/2013

Paris: C'est le weekend!

So my year abroad has officially begun... How exciting!
I am currently in Paris, on a 'stage' during the week while trying to squeeze in as much of 'la vie parisienne' as I can after work.
And I have done pretty well so far considering the 6.30 am starts (as a student this is hideous), having already been to the Musee d'Orsay, the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs Elysees and strolls by the Seine...
The weather has been perfect, and it's 'le 14 juillet' this weekend. I have definitely arrived at the right time.
 And as Audrey Hepburn said "Paris is always a good idea".
As it has been so pretty, I have been very happy snappy and here are some of the results:





























p.s. sorry for the cliche use of Instagram but they do look prettier with a filter. #noshame.

No comments:

Post a Comment