For my YearAbroad starting July 2013.



July 2013 : Paris

September 2013 - March 2014 : Ferrara, Italy

March 2014 - September 2014 : Modena, Italy

19/07/2013

My New Lodging.

So the family that I was staying with have gone on holiday which means I have had to find somewhere to stay and quick!

Now everyone knows that Paris is expensive so I knew that it would probably break the bank, but it's so seems to have been worth it :)

I looked on airbnb.com and found this cute little flat just of the Boulevard des Invalides. Great, central location and no changes on the train line to work! RESULT!








Just a few metres outside the door I have this view<<<






  This is the courtyard>>>












I think I'm probably going to like it here.....



Now, I'm off to a bar tonight because ITS THE WEEKEND! *pours glass of rose*

No comments:

Post a Comment