For my YearAbroad starting July 2013.



July 2013 : Paris

September 2013 - March 2014 : Ferrara, Italy

March 2014 - September 2014 : Modena, Italy

04/09/2013

Be Prepared.

I LEAVE FOR FERRARA IN 3 DAYS! I am both terrified and itching to get there (even though I will have to live in a hostel for the foreseeable future), and have decided it is probably wise to start the stressful, yet very vital, task of packing.

I have allowance for two suitcases but looking at this pile of stuff (this is only half) that has swamped my bedroom, I can tell that this is going to be tricky.





I have written 2 lists being a control freak. One for documents/papers that I need or may need, and a packing list for everything else.

The documents have been put into a folder. Easy to carry and hopefully even I can't lose them.




So..... I will write down what I'm packing. Hopefully this will help, and let me know if you think I have forgotten something.



No comments:

Post a Comment